Indeed there’re lots of questions to ask your lover or your soulmate when chatting with him over text message, WhatsApp, Snapchat, or on a phone call but your ability to trap your boyfriend or girlfriend with tricky love questions would go a long way in boosting the intimacy in your relationship.
If you’re out of ideas of the serious questions to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend in your relationship, deep intimate questions to ask your partner when chatting with him, romantic questions to ask your boyfriend when you’re bored, love messages for her, fun questions to ask your girlfriend, or even good night messages for her during chatting at night, then this article is for you as we’re going to explore these questions in details.
Without much ado, lets’s delve into these questions to ask your lover in your relationship.
Intimate Questions To Ask Your Partner
Intimacy is an essential part of every relationship, hence should be given adequate attention.
When people hear of intimacy, they often regard it as only sexuality in a relationship but that’s very wrong.
Intimacy encompasses romance, deep bonding between couples and lovers, getting to know your partner’s past and future plans, having fun by engaging in activities that will make your woman happy or your man happy, which in turn will increase the love and bonding between you and your partner.
There’re numerous romantic questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Knowing the right deep intimate questions to ask your lover or your significant other during chatting can catapult your relationship to the next level beyond your imagination.
The intimate questions to ask your lover are:
- What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve done because of love?
- What have you learned from me as your partner since we started dating?
- Which of my qualities attracted you to me?
- Can you trust me with your dark secrets?
- How do feel being around me?
- What do you think we should work on in our relationship?
- How do you feel about our sex life?
- What’s your biggest sexual fantasy?
- What was the first thing that came to your mind when I met you first?
- Are you afraid of losing me?
- What is something you think is true about me, but you’ve never asked to confirm?
- Can you take a bullet for me?
- What’s the one thing about yourself that you would most like to change?
- Is there something or somebody in your life that you can’t spend a day without?
- What’s one of your best memories from when we were dating?
- Is there any talent you possess that nobody is aware of?
Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend
Romantic question is a powerful tool to build love and intimacy in your relationship and marriage.
Asking your boyfriend or girlfriend serious romantic questions about the future of your relationship has the potential to trap him to love you more and at the same time give you the opportunity to get to know your partner better.
These cute flirty dirty romantic questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend are:
- What is a silly thing about me that you love?
- How do you feel whenever I kiss you?
- What’s the craziest thing you can do for your love for me?
- Which part of my body do you find most irresistible?
- How do you feel about holding my hand in public?
- How do you feel when I massage you?
- What is your favorite sex position
- Which’s your favorite part of the body to be kissed?
- Would you kiss me in public?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received from me?
- How would you react if you see me flirting with another person?
- Are you afraid of losing me?
- How would you feel if I invite you to the bathroom to bathe with me?
Questions To Ask Your Boy Lover During Truth Or Dare
Below are some flirty romantic questions to ask your lover when playing truth or dare on WhatsApp, Facebook or over text message:
Truth: Do you daydream? If yes, about what?
Dare: Blindfold me for 10 minutes and do whatever you wish to do
Truth: At what age did you have your first kiss?
Dare: Change your WhatsApp Profile Picture every 5 minutes for the next two hours
Truth: What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
Truth: Do you still talk to your ex?
Dare: I dare you to make love to me till the next 10 minutes.
Truth: What is your most embarrassing moment with a girl?
Dare: Kiss me where you’ve never kissed me before
Truth: When was the last time you lied to me?
Dare: I dare you to send me your unclad photo
Truth: What is your weak point?
Dare: Lick your partner’s toe for the next 5 minutes
Truth: Have you ever shared a toothbrush with someone?
Questions To Ask Your Lover For Fun
Everything mustn’t always be serious in your relationship.
Normalize having fun with your partner regularly.
Asking fun questions is a cute way to flirt with your partner.
Moreover, it has been medically proven that happiness has a lot of health benefits one of which includes having a longer life span.
Asking fun questions has over time proven to be a great way to spark up deep intimacy in a relationship
Here are some questions to ask your love for fun:
- Have you ever put on makeup?
- What four things can you not go a day without?
- Have you tried walking on a heel?
- At what age did you have your first love?
- If I was an animal, which animal do you think I would be?
- If you are offered a free ticket to go to the space, would you go?
- What’s your favorite movie and why?
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done for love?
- What is that meal that you can’t ‘go 3 days without?
- What’s the greatest surprise you’ve ever had?
- What’s your favorite social media platform?
- What part of your body do you feel proud of?
- Have you ever been caught lying?
Serious Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Below are some serious romantic questions to ask your boyfriend over a text or during chatting on social media:
- What’s your opinion about public displays of affection?
- Are you still friends with your ex?
- How many sexual partners have you had in the past?
- What part of my body do you like the most?
- What is the most sensitive part of your body during romance?
- Do you find me sexually attractive?
- Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?
- Have you ever been in an emotionally or physically abusive relationship?
- What’s the craziest thing you did to get my attention?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
- How did you feel after our first sex?
- What is your opinion about no sex before marriage?
- What is your most embarrassing experience in public?
- Would you kiss me passionately in front of your friends?
- Guess my favorite part of your body?
Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
Below are some cute romantic dirty questions to ask your girlfriend:
- What do you think we need to work on in our relationship?
- What’s that thing that you could never forgive in a relationship?
- What unhealthy food do you wish was good for you?
- What habit of yours are you finding difficult to stop?
- At what point did you first fall in love with me?
- Do you feel heard in our relationship?
- What do you think about our physical intimacy?
- What social media platform can you not go a day without visiting?
- Have you ever been hypnotized?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done in public?
- Who is your favorite Celebrity?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What three things would you save first if your house is on fire?
- What’s the most romantic thing I have done for you?
Good Night Messages For Her
Sending good night messages to a friend, someone you love or someone special to you is a cute way to be romantic which will leave them so emotional and loved.
Below is are some romantic goodnight messages for long-distance relationships:
- See you in the dream world. Sleep tight Love
- My day would be incomplete until I wish you a good night’s rest my love. I love you my Darling
- It’s my earnest to be always in your dreams so we don’t have to be apart for long. Have a good night rest, Honey.
- I will not have a wonderful night rest if I don’t dream about you. Sweet dreams Love
- The best thing that would happen to me tonight is to dream about you. I Love you my Heart
- Any dream without you being present is a nightmare. See you in the dream world Love
- Spending the rest of my life with you is the only thing that keeps me going. I can’t wait to spend nights and make new memories with you. I love you my Angel
- You’re an Angel in the human body my love. I can’t wait to dream about you my Baby
- My love no matter how rich love is I will buy it as long as is your love I am buying. Have a good night rest my Love.
- My earnest wish is to sleep and wake up beside your every day. Good night my Love.
- For all the times you put a smile on my face and helped me get through the worst days, I will forever be grateful. Good night Love
- I don’t care about nightmares because thinking about you makes my dream sweet, good night my heartthrob.
- I see you in my dreams every night, even when you are far away, I will never stop thinking about you. You are the only one for me. Good night love.
- My heart I have something to confess, I can’t but wonder if this is how sweet love is, I adore you so much. Have a wonderful night rest my love.
Love Messages For Her
Below are charming romantic deep love messages for her:
- Loving you is the best decision I have made in my life. I have never regretted loving you even for a day
- “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.” – Unknown
- “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.” — Josephine Angelina
- Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” — Doug Fetherling
- My sweetheart, I’m giving you my heart now and forever. My goal is to make sure that I always make you feel loved, appreciated, and accepted.
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R Tolkien
- Sometimes, I knock on the doors of your heart, just to make sure I still live there.” –
- A minute without you is like a year without air. I wouldn’t breathe if I ever lost you. Nothing else completes me like you do, my love
- . “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” — Doug Fetherling
- Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
- You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you Baby
- If I could describe you in one word, it would be perfect.
What else are you waiting for?
We’ve equipped you with the most romantic, fun, good night message, love messages for her, and intimate questions to ask your lover.
Take action today!